When selling a home in a planned community, Pennsylvania state law requires a seller to provide the buyer with a resale disclosure package before execution of the sales contract, or otherwise before conveyance. This package includes the resale certificate, governing documents, and financial documents for the homeowners association.
Discounted Commissions when you list your home with our preferred partner. See How
Resale Package Order Instructions
Follow the links to register and write down your username and password. CondoCerts Will contact you to verify your information and to activate your account.
Once your account has been activated, return to CondoCerts click on the login button and follow on the site to access the information you are seeking as follows:
- Select Project: Allows user to order Resale Certificates and Association Documents.
- Find a Homeowners Association:
- Enter name of association (not Homeowners Business Management). Abbreviations of the association name are acceptable and will broaden the name search, such as "harbor" for "harbor cove homeowners association".
- Entering an address is not required
- Entering the city name is required. If you are unsure of what city, you may enter an·'*" and that will broaden the search. This is the location of the association and not the management firm
- State is required, but zip code is not required.
- Upon submission, you will get a list of projects found. Choose the one that you are searching by double clicking on the project name.
- This will bring you to a screen that will enable you to choose the type of product you require.
- Enter all necessary information on the form. INCLUDE YOUR CLOSING DATE.
Acri Community Realty requires Up Front payment in advance for processing the Resale Certificate and document requests. Payment is to be made to CondoCerts and can be made by credit card or check.
The Resale Certificate request will be submitted immediately to Acri Community Realty. All Certificate requests will typically be processed within 2 days as inspection is sometimes required. You will be notified via email that your request is completed. Upon notification, return to CondoCerts, login, and click on the Resale Certificate button; your Resale Certificate and any other documents can be immediately printed or downloaded to your PC.
Why do I need to pay for my resale package and not my association? That is a common question and we hear quite frequently to learn more and get an answer read more here.
*CondoCerts was created to help you simplify the process of delivering and obtaining Homeowners Association data as needed for real estate transactions. Click here to view the Resale Disclosure Act of 1980