See Something Wrong?
Keep in mind that maintenance requests are governed by your association Governing Documents. Some requests are subject to Board Approval and are subject to their discretion and control.
See the approval process below:
- A unit owner submits a request to Acri for a maintenance issue.
- A work order with a ticket number is generated along with a report of all open work orders.
- The work order and report of all open work orders are sent to the board via email.
- The board reviews the report, evaluates if it is an HOA expense, and requests estimates for an item.
- Acri calls a contractor to estimate the cost of the work.
- The estimate is submitted to Acri, who submits it to the board.
- The board considers the estimate and prioritizes work.
It is only then that Acri can send a contractor to the property to complete work requests.
To ensure that your request is sent, kindly make sure to click the submit button firmly. You will receive a copy of your submission using the email you provided.
If you did not get a copy, something went wrong:
- Check your email spelling
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list.
- You did not firmly press the submit button.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SUBMIT HELP DESK e-FORMS
Your always open
Acri Community Property Management Support Desk for Association related requests.
ACRI Association Help has never been easier. Use this site to:
- Submit an e-Form
- Submit maintenance requests
- Track Work Order Progress
- Set up online payment solutions
- Learn about HOA insurance options