How do I Pay My Homeowner Dues?
Acri Dues Payment Information
ACRI HAS 3 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
1. MAKE A PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA ACRI'S AUTO PAY PROGRAM with CIT Bank:
Submit payments online. You can choose to make a one time or set up recurring payments. Before starting this process, you will need to know the Management ID, Association ID, and account number. Below is an example of where to find this information on your payment coupon.
If you are unsure of the property number or do not know, please contact Acri Commercial Realty, Inc. for this information at 412-459-0111 ext. 104.
Your property account number is XXX-XXX-CU (Replace the XXX with your Association ID and house number)
- Choose SIGN UP
- Pick the PROPERTY ID Option
- Enter The Acri MANAGEMENT NUMBER - 8034
- Enter Your ASSOCIATION ID NUMBER
- Enter the PROPERTY/ACCOUNT NUMBER, which is your address.
- You will then create a username and password. After you complete the login credentials, you will be logged out and log in using the login credentials you created. Once you log in, you can enter your payment choices.
- Select the payment method and enter the appropriate data. Credit/Debit Card checking will incur a processing fee. E-check payments are free of charge.
2. PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING: With this option, you instruct your bank to send the payment to the following address with your Association Account Number
Example: Your property account number is XXX-XXX-CU (Replace the XXX with your Association ID and house number). There is no convenience fee for this option.
“Your Homeowner Association Name ”
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 60935
Phoenix, AZ 85082
3. COUPON BOOKS: A coupon booklet will be sent at the beginning of the year. Since the process of collecting payment is completely automated, all check payments must be accompanied by a coupon to ensure payment is applied correctly to your account. Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
|Please contact Accounting or call 412-459-0111 if you have any questions regarding the different payment options available.|
Acri HOA Management Services
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SUBMIT HELP DESK e-FORMS
Your always open
Acri Community Property Management Support Desk for Association related requests.
ACRI Association Help has never been easier. Use this site to:
- Submit an e-Form
- Submit maintenance requests
- Track Work Order Progress
- Set up online payment solutions
- Learn about HOA insurance options